My plan for marketing your property
When you’re selling your house, townhome or condo, you want to sell it fast and make as much money as possible. A good marketing plan can help you do that. Here’s how I will work with you to market your property:
1. I will advise you on getting your home sale-ready. I will walk through your home with you and give you staging tips – everything from furniture placement to wall colour to clutter control – to help your place appeal to more potential buyers and maximize marketability. My advice here will make you money.
2. I will prepare and present to you an informed up to date Comparative Marketing Analysis. To help you decide on a fair price that’s based on market value, I will provide you with information on how much other properties in your area have sold for. Remember I want you to get as much money as possible for your place. We also want it to sell ASAP.
3. I will submit the listing to the local Real Estate Board and MLS®. I will include multiple quality photos of your property – and plenty of information to entice buyers. Each home I list deserves a carefully thought out marketing strategy that informs and entices real buyers.
4. I will start the selling process of your home. I’ll get the word out in as many ways as I can. Your listing will be featured on my website, many other websites, in feature sheets, newsletters, targeted emails, and any other marketing vehicle that makes sense for your property – and the target market of potential buyers. It is not a matter of listing your home and then hopin-and a prayin it sells. It takes Strategy!
5. I will promote your property to other REALTORS® via phone calls, emails personal meetings – whatever it takes to reach potential buyers.
6. I will follow up after every viewing. I will contact you after every showing to let you know the potential buyers’ level of interest, and tell you what types of comments they made about your property. Every Seller wants to know what is happening after a showing. Detail here can make a world of difference. It is also nice for peace of mind, as selling a home can be a very emotional event.
7. I will keep in touch throughout the process. You’ll never have to guess where things stand with the sale of your property – I will contact you regularly with updates. And if you have any questions, I’m available to answer them – seven days a week. I welcome your calls or emails anytime. 250-215-0708 my direct line all the time.
8. I will negotiate the best possible price and terms for you. A good Realtor is money in your pocket. Sure some Realtors will offer discounts but if you have a strong negotiator with over 20 years experience working for you, even if you are paying a higher commission for their skills, the amount of money you keep will be greater. I always say you only pay for quality once. Helping you is what I do and I am interested in making you money.
Please see the Testimonials page and see what other satisfied clients have said.
IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH ME AT ANY TIME, FIRE ME!
HOWS THAT FOR SECURITY!
Sean Upshaw, Royal LePage Kelowna
Trademarks owned or controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association. Used under licence.